© Informed Consent
* Animal hairs on textile furniture are easily removed with a rubber wiper (like the ones you use for windowcleaning), or a rubber or latex household glove.
* Making icecubes goes faster and easier when you use luke warm water (38 degrees Celsius) in stead of cold water.
* Wax stains in textiles can be easily removed by putting two layers of household paper on the stain, and than iron it.
* candles burn better if you put them in a bowl with salted water first.
* stains are easily removed by using milk.
* small scratches can be repaired by polishing them with a small amount of copper- or silver polish.
"Class is the impartial, consistent display of emotional integrity."