Informed Consent

News blog

YKIOK: Your Kink Is OK (22 Feb)
"No place in our society": Paul Goggins has died (8 Jan)
Protest against "Rape" Porn censorship law, London, 16 Dec '13 (21 Nov)
Submissive But Not Your Submissive (16 Sep)
More calls to criminalise possession of "rape" pornography (7 Jun)
more posts...

IC group on FetLife
- IC feed on FL
- UK events list

IC on Twitter

IC on Facebook

BDSM Rights
- Campaigns
- Organisations
- Other groups
- Documents

BDSM Flag
- Other symbols

Submissive But Not Your Submissive

About IC

© Informed Consent
1997-2014

Style of clothing

Posted by othyim on Wed 26 Oct 2011 to the Other BDSM web board

I know Doms, who have an absolute preference for explicit slutty outfits. Skirts that are too short, a decolleté that is too revealing. And layers and layers of make up.

I also know Doms, that want the opposite of that. Who wish their sub to dress decently, and who want you to wear no (or almost no) make up.

I can imagine that the first one could be based in kinks like objectivation, exhibitionism, and humiliation, for example.

I also can imagine that the latter has to do with a totally different sort of control. Without make up, in a sense, you are naked. Also, the feeling of "for your eyes only" (and thus, control) can be an important element when a decent style of clothing is preferred.

I'm interested in hearing what your preferences are. From both Doms and subs.

In other words: How does a specific style of clothing make you feel? Why do you prefer either one of the above? And, if you are a Dom, how would you ask your sub to dress, and with what purpose or goal?

"Class is the impartial, consistent display of emotional integrity."

Reply by Twilight_Becomes_Her on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Unless I have been told to wear something specific, I would probably choose an outfit that is somewhere between the two actually.

I love corsets with little skirts and I wouldn't pile on the make up, just wear my usual eyeliner and mascara!

The choice of outfit can change my mood though, recently I was told to dress like a cheap whore and I know it made me feel I could behave a certain way.

I'm nowhere near as innocent as I look ;)

See what happens when I am left to my own devices.....!

Reply by MsDemonic on Wed 26 Oct 2011

You are what you wear or so the saying goes, I personally would not go slut-like no matter what a client wants, I would feel too uncomfortable, I prefer corsets, gothic skirts and leather ... But I am dominant full stop so for me no matter what I wear my persona does not change :)

Reply by DeCoverley on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Oh, one of my favourite subjects – especially when I'm lying here with flu, incapable of doing much more than typing (Sympathy! Sympathy!!!). Kind of depends on the context, for me. When I'm fortunate enough to have someone in my life, most of the time I like her to dress quite demurely.

Trousers/jeans are banned, unless for practical reasons like a stiff country walk, gardening etc; so normally a dress, or skirt and top. Stockings should be worn at all times, and underwear from a selection of items which I like. Sexuality at all times, but hidden out of sight…

But sometimes, in the privacy of the home, extreme sluttishness is expected – transparent top, ¼ cup bra, ridiculously tiny skirt with stockings and suspenders etc…

Reply by Muzzlehatch on Wed 26 Oct 2011

I'm no style guru. So would not normally tell someone what to wear. My preference is seeing someone comfortable in whatever they are wearing. A confident attitude is far more important than specific clothing.

When attending a club. Dress code and environment usually mean a more sluttish look is acceptable, but how many times have you seen a woman continually pulling down a short skirt? Acceptance that you're 'on show' is far sexier.

For play, my preference is for them to start naked. Then put on stockings (for the feel), suspenders (to frame the target area), and high heels (to enhance the leg muscle definition). Humiliating for some, but usually helps the build up of sexual tension, as they know they are doing something that pleases me. Besides, what woman doesn't enjoy putting on nice underwear, with the full expectation of good times about to happen? :)

Owner of The Croppery Dungeon and Breakfast. Organises The St Leonards munch.

Reply by chegne on Wed 26 Oct 2011

othyim wrote:
Style of clothing

Without make up, in a sense, you are naked. Also, the feeling of "for your eyes only" (and thus, control) can be an important element when a decent style of clothing is preferred.

How does a specific style of clothing make you feel? Why do you prefer either one of the above? And, if you are a Dom, how would you ask your sub to dress, and with what purpose or goal?

Without makeup you are yourself. Heavy makeup suggests concealing something, and is to me, garish and thoroughly unattractive.

No makeup and practical style of dress suggests a real person who does normal everyday things. To me its not about revealing or unrevealing- sporty clothing is practical and attractive, but often quite revealing also.

I would never use the words "decent" or "indecent", as these are moral value judgements. Sexual behaviour does not necessarily correlate with mode of dress.

Reply by ToakReon on Wed 26 Oct 2011

I don't think I have a "fixed preference".

If I'm taking a sub to a classy restaurant I'll want her "sophisticated and sexy".

If I'm taking her to the opera I'll want her "elegant and sexy".

If I'm wanting her to be a sweet innocent who I'm corrupting then I'll want her "cute, pretty and sexy".

If I'm wanting her to play the whore then I'll want her "slutty and sexy".

You might have, just possibly, noticed something of a "common theme" there - but the actual "looks" would be very different indeed.

*UPDATE* Model(s) for "how to" bondage photographs (and other bondage photographs) have now been found. Thank you to all who showed interest.

Reply by redimp on Wed 26 Oct 2011

I used to be with someone who would specify what I would wear even down to make up complete with brand choices, can't say it ever made me feel like a slut though. It always made me a lot more confident in what I was wearing and who I was even if I did look like a slut.

These days I tend to live in combats and a band tshirt as a rule but I do like to get all dressed up for Manface on the rare occasion we go out but he never tells me what to wear. I seem to opt for either the whole rock chick or slightly classy look these days as I am getting a little long in the tooth plus a tad wobbly round the edges to look good in the whole slut ensemble.

Go on crush me like a flower, rusted from the rain Come on strip me of me of my power, beat me with your chains..... (Billy Talent - Rusted from the Rain)

Reply by ignited_thoughts on Wed 26 Oct 2011

For normal / vanilla settings: Anything that would be considered femenine and classy, far far away from being slutty. This generally means skirts that are above knees, and /or moderately deep neck line. Good cuts and elegant choices are a turn on.

Makeup: Moderate

Under-garments : Sexier the better.

Clubs: Something revealing, but not too much. The sub is on display - but there has to be a sense of mystery.

Play : Nude, no makeup, no jewellery. Just high heels to enhance legs.

I am not yet sure of having her dress slutty / too revealing in a vanilla world. Only I should be able to see and enjoy her slutty side.

Reply by Mistress_Rosanna on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Mistress Rosanna looks good in most types of outfits she will always dress for the occasion I am one lucky subbie. I have posted some photos of Mistress going to pedestal and Isis last month.

Rosannas Pet

Reply by DeCoverley on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Muzzlehatch wrote:
suspenders (to frame the target area)

There's the magic ;-)

Reply by Empress_Martine on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Mentor_2011 wrote:
Am confused, how can a skirt be too short or a decollete too revealing?

othyim wrote:
Style of clothing

I know Doms, who have an absolute preference for explicit slutty outfits. Skirts that are too short, a decolleté that is too revealing.

When its one of those "belt"type skirts! Far too revealing.

http://empressm7.uboot.com/ http://www.socialkink.com/empressmartine Vampire, pro/lifestyle ts dom/switch.Ageplay mummy/aunty/AB,medical play,domestic,energy, outdoor specialist."Welcome to Downturn Abbey.You will not be staying long. James will show you to the servant'

Reply by Belasarius on Wed 26 Oct 2011

For me, It has to be the opposite of where she is most comfortable.

Take a slatternly slut and dress her as a bluestocking...

Or put the blue jean queen into pencil skirts and seamed stockings.

Or make the wall flower wear clothing that shouts "look at me".

Take her to the edge of her comfort zone, and make her realise she isn't who she wants to be anymore: She's who I want her to be.

My goal - to save women from nature (Dior)

Follow me on twitter: @belasarius99

Reply by Dirty_Heretic on Wed 26 Oct 2011

My views are fairly simple, as long as they look good. That's rarely going to involve trousers. The easiest perspective to give on what I like would come under the discription "dark queen" or "tavern wench". I can't stand princesses, the idea just tempted me to try and destroy the perspective of their prissy little world. That's as much a description of personality as it is dress sence.

If you want particular styles, I would describe them as rock chicks, goth vamp, leather/latex clad man slayers, steam punks, punks and my personal fav, neo-goths. Yes, if you sliced me in half, it would say alternative through the middle.

Reply by Azrayel on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Clothing is a strange kind of armour for me. What I wear and how I wear it can change how I feel significantly. Or not at all. Sadly (for me), what I want to wear and what I do wear tend to differ significantly. Too self-concious, too poor, too busy to wrestle with the outfits I desire.

I don't try to conform to one style. I rarely look classy, I don't wear that much make-up (especially the 'foundation + blusher + eyebrown pencil + lip pencil + lipstick + ...' format). I fairly intentionally avoid looking demure. I don't believe that my body or my attractiveness (such as it is) should be a secret between myself and my partners. If I wear something revealing, I don't go for the 'slutty' look. I generally avoid placing black and red together. I try to wear nice lingerie but usually fail to find anything that matches. I think the idea of me in stockings is a little amusing. Recently I've been wearing black jeans, black top and boots to events, although previous to that I wore a corset and either leggings and stripper heels, a skirt or shorts and tights. Yes, I dress like a rebellious 16 year old. Only not as well.

If I wear something swishy and floaty, I feel feminine. If I wear big stompy boots, I feel powerful. If I wear a corset, I feel sexy. If I wear jeans, or shorts or something else that makes for good mobility, I feel more playful and active. All very normal, common experiences.

Most importantly, @Azreal015 does not control my appearance. Fortunately, he likes what I wear (I think ...) and wouldn't want me to dress up like a 'tart' or to throw on something that hid me away from the world.

Don't you just love goodbyes?

Reply by Graci_e on Wed 26 Oct 2011

i have just one rule. If Wwe are going out i wear a skirt, i've gotten away with trousers at one LFF ages ago cos i was ill that's all. i tend to wear corsets, i'm building up the collection and wearing them a lot more as i feel confident in them....they make me stand and sit better. i don't dress as a slut ever i can do the ladylike look rather well but also like to wear short puffy skirts. Because Sire doesn't mind what i wear i dress according to the event of how i'm feeling that day. i don't wear a lot of makeup it takes me about ten minutes to get myself ready to go out if you discount hair....hair is the only think i'm all paranoid about and like it straight and perfect *even though it never is* i don't wear heels because my ankles arent strong enough even though i love them...have a pair i can wear for about five minutes but Sire would get mad if i fucked the ankles up again so not really worth it. Sometimes it would be eaiser if Himself said wear x y or z not going to lie but i always makes sure He likes what i'm wearing etc and likes the corsets before i get them so i am including Him to a level He wants lol

www.edgeplay.co.uk www.dswhips.co.uk

Reply by Utterly_Slutterly on Wed 26 Oct 2011

No bra, no nix, suspenders and stockings under a dress. Long or short. Nice and slutty and easily accessible ;-)

An open book but written in a strange code which changes daily...x

Reply by Muzzlehatch on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Utterly_Slutterly wrote:
No bra, no nix, suspenders and stockings under a dress. Long or short. Nice and slutty and easily accessible ;-)

Living up to your name then. ;)

Owner of The Croppery Dungeon and Breakfast. Organises The St Leonards munch.

Reply by DeCoverley on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Azrayel wrote:
foundation + blusher + eyebrown pencil + lip pencil + lipstick

Funny… I'm getting on a bit now, and I can honestly say I've never met a man in my entire life who likes all that crap (especially the foundation/blusher bit).

Yet probably the majority of women wear it…

Reply by Out_of_Here on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Belasarius wrote:
For me, It has to be the opposite of where she is most comfortable.

Take a slatternly slut and dress her as a bluestocking...

Or put the blue jean queen into pencil skirts and seamed stockings.

Or make the wall flower wear clothing that shouts "look at me".

Take her to the edge of her comfort zone, and make her realise she isn't who she wants to be anymore: She's who I want her to be.

I am not trying to be provocative when I say this but if what you do is dress a sub in the opposite of what they would choose for themselves, then it isn't about the clothes at all is it, but just a part of the control mechanism.

I wondered what your preference for female sub attire would be, if you didn't know what they normally wore. Do you have a default favourite look?

Mistress of @paulss My PD blog at http://mistress-keene.blogspot.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/Mistress_Keene

Reply by MisstressvsHallowdog on Wed 26 Oct 2011

So why is it,,,

no one i mean NO ONE has suggested

full country tweeds deerstalker and walking boot's,,

i mean it's like,,, it's gone out of fashion or somthing

Please excuse crap spelling cause i,m rubbish

Reply by pleasureswitch on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Often the really big turn on, for me, isn't the clothes it is the control. Simply the thought "she isn't wearing any" is such a horny delight, that level of control is the drug.

So it can be baggy leggies and comfy jumpers if that's what I like. Actually I do like the idea of a range of clothes looks, so I can have some choice, mix things up, it it fresh and appreciate there is a real word out there.

That said, of course a little black number that only jus covers the Lace Tops is a wonderful ( if rather theoretical,right now) look I love.

ETA, remove Handbag so no access to keys, phone or other essentials so she's dependent on you.

"Yeah I like Kinky stuff,dirty dark pervy stuff,weird sex.... An' Yerself ?"

Award Winning Switch.

Reply by CorvusCorvidae on Wed 26 Oct 2011

I have always thought that opposites work well, if a Sub is slutty then I dress her well, tailored - when in public, people would assume she may be classy but I know she is not. Where a sub is demure, I would display her to the public as a slut, again knowing that actually she is not.

In private, she would dress in anything that takes my fancy, as would be proper.

Reply by Twistee on Wed 26 Oct 2011

DeCoverley wrote:
Muzzlehatch wrote:
suspenders (to frame the target area)

There's the magic ;-)

Got to say, that one kind of works from a sub's perspective too, but inside my head at least, it's an aggressive statement of female sexuality. I guess it all comes down to your perspective; especially when you're on your knees ;)

~Twistee~

(edite'd for punctuation)

Everything is better with a twist

@Strapon_Central

Reply by Empress_Martine on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Muzzlehatch wrote:
Utterly_Slutterly wrote:
No bra, no nix, suspenders and stockings under a dress. Long or short. Nice and slutty and easily accessible ;-)

Living up to your name then. ;)

Always lives up to her name. :-D

http://empressm7.uboot.com/ http://www.socialkink.com/empressmartine Vampire, pro/lifestyle ts dom/switch.Ageplay mummy/aunty/AB,medical play,domestic,energy, outdoor specialist."Welcome to Downturn Abbey.You will not be staying long. James will show you to the servant'

Reply by DeCoverley on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Yeah, it's funny that, isn't it... as you say, it comes down to your perspective. For me, it's a powerful statement of female availability… and kind of decorating the area of interest, in my honour, so to speak…

Twistee wrote:
DeCoverley wrote:
Muzzlehatch wrote:
suspenders (to frame the target area)

There's the magic ;-)

Got to say, that one kind of works from a sub's perspective too, but inside my head at least, it's an aggressive statement of female sexuality. I guess it all comes down to your perspective; especially when you're on your knees ;)

~Twistee~

(edite'd for punctuation)

Reply by Azrayel on Wed 26 Oct 2011

DeCoverley wrote:
Azrayel wrote:
foundation + blusher + eyebrown pencil + lip pencil + lipstick

Funny… I'm getting on a bit now, and I can honestly say I've never met a man in my entire life who likes all that crap (especially the foundation/blusher bit).

Yet probably the majority of women wear it…

I've met more men who like it than women who can pull it off ;)

Both I could count on a few fingers, though.

Don't you just love goodbyes?

Reply by DeCoverley on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Azrayel wrote:
I've met more men who like it than women who can pull it off ;)

Especially that orange foundation that (a) looks ridiculous and chavvy beyond belief, (b) gets all over her blouse… what's that noise Lisa Simpson makes – eeoooow….

Reply by Belasarius on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Ms_Valentine wrote:
Belasarius wrote:
For me, It has to be the opposite of where she is most comfortable.

Take a slatternly slut and dress her as a bluestocking...

Or put the blue jean queen into pencil skirts and seamed stockings.

Or make the wall flower wear clothing that shouts "look at me".

Take her to the edge of her comfort zone, and make her realise she isn't who she wants to be anymore: She's who I want her to be.

I am not trying to be provocative when I say this but if what you do is dress a sub in the opposite of what they would choose for themselves, then it isn't about the clothes at all is it, but just a part of the control mechanism.

I wondered what your preference for female sub attire would be, if you didn't know what they normally wore. Do you have a default favourite look?

In one respect, no, no default favourite look. I like changing and controlling. However, I recognise that, whilst I like to push a person toward the edge of her comfort zone, that it takes time and evolution to do so and, in doing so, I always want her to look great, not ridiculous.

However, I am, in other respects, quite stereotypical and a burlesque queen will do me fine.

My goal - to save women from nature (Dior)

Follow me on twitter: @belasarius99

Reply by CorvusCorvidae on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Agreed

Azrayel wrote:
DeCoverley wrote:
Azrayel wrote:
foundation + blusher + eyebrown pencil + lip pencil + lipstick

Funny… I'm getting on a bit now, and I can honestly say I've never met a man in my entire life who likes all that crap (especially the foundation/blusher bit).

Yet probably the majority of women wear it…

I've met more men who like it than women who can pull it off ;)

Both I could count on a few fingers, though.

Reply by curvy_bottom on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Oh dear - this brings a lot of previous whining to the fore. Sorry in advance for the rant!

What irritates me is the perpetuation of the "rule" that ("stereotypical" or not) a Dom always must have sexy/tarty/slutty: always stockings and heels, cleavage and short skirts.

We are individuals. Some of us have dodgy ankles/ tendonitis/torn Achilles/arthritic knees/arthritic hips. So heels are hell.

Some of us are overweight and anything other than decent supporting underwear looks ridiculous - and in particular, stockings are too short and/or cut in to fleshy thighs and flimsy brassieres offer no support.

The pain and/or embarrassment of feeling that one looks like a right tit outweighs any sense of "it's for him", "doing as you're told is good".

As for being "shown off" whether at a club or in public, if you feel that actually you are just being "shown up", it knocks most thoughts of submission out of the bluddy window.

Why can't a Dom think before setting rules for what you wear to work which make colleagues assume you are a blonde airhead rather than an able and educated woman?

So - a sub lets you beat her, thrash her, stick pins in , cut her, whatver floats yur boat. Does this satisfy you? Not unless she is also tarting about in Beryl Cook style undies, apaprently.

It will get to the stage where he only gets to set the rules about clothes etc when he funds the wardrobe AND the osteopath!

curvy-bottom doesn't sub to anyone else :)

Reply by Belasarius on Wed 26 Oct 2011

curvy_bottom wrote:
Oh dear - this brings a lot of previous whining to the fore. Sorry in advance for the rant!

What irritates me is the perpetuation of the "rule" that ("stereotypical" or not) a Dom always must have sexy/tarty/slutty: always stockings and heels, cleavage and short skirts.

We are individuals. Some of us have dodgy ankles/ tendonitis/torn Achilles/arthritic knees/arthritic hips. So heels are hell.

Some of us are overweight and anything other than decent supporting underwear looks ridiculous - and in particular, stockings are too short and/or cut in to fleshy thighs and flimsy brassieres offer no support.

The pain and/or embarrassment of feeling that one looks like a right tit outweighs any sense of "it's for him", "doing as you're told is good".

As for being "shown off" whether at a club or in public, if you feel that actually you are just being "shown up", it knocks most thoughts of submission out of the bluddy window.

Why can't a Dom think before setting rules for what you wear to work which make colleagues assume you are a blonde airhead rather than an able and educated woman?

So - a sub lets you beat her, thrash her, stick pins in , cut her, whatver floats yur boat. Does this satisfy you? Not unless she is also tarting about in Beryl Cook style undies, apaprently.

It will get to the stage where he only gets to set the rules about clothes etc when he funds the wardrobe AND the osteopath!

You look damn fine in Beryl Cook undies and I am quite prepared to fund them.

And your colleagues know you for who you are and you are too vivacious, empathetic and determined a personality for anyone to assume blondeness means anything other than you are prepared to be noticed.

My goal - to save women from nature (Dior)

Follow me on twitter: @belasarius99

Reply by Grasshopper on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Fucking hell, you're a right ray of sunshine.

Basically as I am seeink it, Ray, the problem is that you are not callink your girlfriend for five months. You see, the hot babies like to feel wanted. If you are not callink them on the phone for a while, it is like a way of saying "you are worst song, played on ugliest guitar"

Reply by Empress_Martine on Wed 26 Oct 2011

curvy_bottom wrote:
Oh dear - this brings a lot of previous whining to the fore. Sorry in advance for the rant!

What irritates me is the perpetuation of the "rule" that ("stereotypical" or not) a Dom always must have sexy/tarty/slutty: always stockings and heels, cleavage and short skirts.

We are individuals. Some of us have dodgy ankles/ tendonitis/torn Achilles/arthritic knees/arthritic hips. So heels are hell.

Some of us are overweight and anything other than decent supporting underwear looks ridiculous - and in particular, stockings are too short and/or cut in to fleshy thighs and flimsy brassieres offer no support.

The pain and/or embarrassment of feeling that one looks like a right tit outweighs any sense of "it's for him", "doing as you're told is good".

As for being "shown off" whether at a club or in public, if you feel that actually you are just being "shown up", it knocks most thoughts of submission out of the bluddy window.

Why can't a Dom think before setting rules for what you wear to work which make colleagues assume you are a blonde airhead rather than an able and educated woman?

So - a sub lets you beat her, thrash her, stick pins in , cut her, whatver floats yur boat. Does this satisfy you? Not unless she is also tarting about in Beryl Cook style undies, apaprently.

It will get to the stage where he only gets to set the rules about clothes etc when he funds the wardrobe AND the osteopath!

You bring some valid points to the table. If a lot of doms knew what damage high heals do the the body,then they would stop earning the tag "dim dom".

http://empressm7.uboot.com/ http://www.socialkink.com/empressmartine Vampire, pro/lifestyle ts dom/switch.Ageplay mummy/aunty/AB,medical play,domestic,energy, outdoor specialist."Welcome to Downturn Abbey.You will not be staying long. James will show you to the servant'

Reply by Belasarius on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Grasshopper wrote:
Fucking hell, you're a right ray of sunshine.

And your point?

My goal - to save women from nature (Dior)

Follow me on twitter: @belasarius99

Reply by ClassAct2005 on Wed 26 Oct 2011

I love being shown off. People just differ and that's fine. There is no right and wrong.

I do an awful lot of heavy lifting. It's one reason I'm not fat and am quite fit. That is not consistent with wearing thin stockings. They would ladder in an instant. If someone wants to pay for me to have a full time man servant 24/7 then may be I could wear stockings 24/7 but it would cost them a fortune. I might also be less fit.

I certainly like control but in a relationship and in relationships you know about eacho ther and you learn a lot (because you're in it for the duration, not for 2 hours of occasional sex) and you like that process of getting to know each other and part of that is learning what might work in terms of control for that person and what might not.

Reply by Muzzlehatch on Wed 26 Oct 2011

Empress_Martine wrote:
You bring some valid points to the table. If a lot of doms knew what damage high heals do the the body,then they would stop earning the tag "dim dom".

Subs that I know, bring their own high heels with them. I don't have to provide them. So your point is?

I've put the word heels in bold, because you can't bloody spell it!

Owner of The Croppery Dungeon and Breakfast. Organises The St Leonards munch.

Reply by millstonegrit14 on Wed 26 Oct 2011

I love nothing better than the look of stockings , heels and always go for a woman who is confident enough to dress in that style. I have never understood the problem about funny ankles or not suiting such a look until one night I went out to a Rocky horror show dressed in stockings, which kept laddering and falling down, and even attempted high heels, I think I made three steps before almost destroying my ankle! So now I sympathise and understand the problems associated with the "slut attitre".

Reply by Ladyveil on Wed 26 Oct 2011

My Dom play is very soft and sensaul and i try to capture this is the dress sense to go with it. also the wearing of wedding dresses and ballgowns take the Mistress to a different angle and perspective in her attier.

kinda lets be diffrent and break the mould sort of thing and the last 14yrs of doing so its worked well xx

Reply by Utterly_Slutterly on Thu 27 Oct 2011

Empress_Martine wrote:
Muzzlehatch wrote:
Utterly_Slutterly wrote:
No bra, no nix, suspenders and stockings under a dress. Long or short. Nice and slutty and easily accessible ;-)

Living up to your name then. ;)

Always lives up to her name. :-D

Hmmm maybe my name gives the game away somewhat??!! lol x

An open book but written in a strange code which changes daily...x

Reply by ladydreams on Thu 27 Oct 2011

@curvy_bottom, what a fab answer! I have to agree :-D

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender - Aerosmith

Reply by Wickedauntee on Thu 27 Oct 2011

I enjoy giving my girl the type of clothes to wear that give myself and her a buzz to the day, I have a liking for pleated skirts, varying lengths, on a good girl day a plain top, holdups, stockings, suspenders knix.

make up on a average day light, hair up, bit of bling to her taste.

Indoors I prefer knix and tee shirt, always ready. and depending on play good bit of mascara and lippy.

Of course at times for her humiliation and my joy, dresssing her as a real slut for my amusement.

Have to add I am well known for male subs in white cotton knickers. something young girl about it even on grown men.

They asked me how I knew our true love was true, I of course replied, "What am I,a soothsayer, I don't know!!!!

Reply by stripped_warrior on Thu 27 Oct 2011

Were I of a Dominant inclination I imagine my answer would be along these lines.

It depends on who is to wear the clothes, some people as has been rightly pointed out have physical conditions that mean certain modes of dress range from uncomfortable to physically damaging. They would also look better (in others opinions or their own) in something else.

Were I inclined to require my submissive to dress in a certain manner I would take their body into account and also the occasion. How I would require them to dress for a playclub would differ to how I would want them to dress when we were out and about on a Saturday shopping.

I'm one of those guys who likes high heels, stockings and suspenders, however wearing heels when walking around all day (whilst making a nice-to-look-at set of calves), would result in sores and or muscular discomfort which may distract from other tasks or pleasantries.

Then again, if she were attending me at a playclub or lounge style event and I was displaying her, I might well indulge myself and require her discomfort. After all, she has agreed to obey me, and trusts me not to damage her permanently.

If I had a default (and again it would most likely vary upon the individual in question) I imagine I would require them to wear something comfortable. Maybe incorporating something that flaunted what I liked, or maybe not. If someone is uncomfortable they may not be wholly dedicated to ensuring what they do, they do correctly.

Edited to remove obscure repetition.

Reality is a perception, normality an opinion.

}-Mistress Nikki's Ki-{

Supporter of Predicament Hugging

Reply by curvy_bottom on Thu 27 Oct 2011

Yes, perhaps that is the issue - wearing something 'comfortable' is the point (not talking carpet slippers or jogging bottoms, fgs) - something that you can feel right in, confident and happy. Something that suits where you are and the people you are dealing with, not something that makes you feel an eejit and/or mutton dressed as lamb.

Surely a Dom can feel ok with concentrating on what (if anything) is worn at home or at a club - but stop piddling with work clothes!

curvy-bottom doesn't sub to anyone else :)

Reply by ClassAct2005 on Thu 27 Oct 2011

It's up to the dom and what he wants the sub to wear. If something is a little difficult it can help remind me of the relationship. On the other hand if it's completely impracticable then it's never going to work.

Sometimes it's just a question of experimenting. The high heeled boots I wear almost every day are not uncomfortable. Some high heels are so a bit of trial and error can sometimes be worth it.

Reply by Grasshopper on Thu 27 Oct 2011

Belasarius wrote:
Grasshopper wrote:
Fucking hell, you're a right ray of sunshine.

And your point?

...I thought it was fairly self-explanatory. Fucking hell, right ray of sunshine, not too difficult to decode.

Basically as I am seeink it, Ray, the problem is that you are not callink your girlfriend for five months. You see, the hot babies like to feel wanted. If you are not callink them on the phone for a while, it is like a way of saying "you are worst song, played on ugliest guitar"

Reply by MissAnnThropist on Thu 27 Oct 2011

Grasshopper wrote:
Belasarius wrote:
Grasshopper wrote:
Fucking hell, you're a right ray of sunshine.

And your point?

...I thought it was fairly self-explanatory. Fucking hell, right ray of sunshine, not too difficult to decode.

Leave it out, @Grasshopper - sounds like someone lit the fuse on your tampon this evening.

I think @Curvy_Bottom 's point was fair, and you're just being a brat.

:-* hugs, t_n_t

Edited to quote the right person

I want to hold you close / Skin pressed against me tight

Lie still, and close your eyes, girl / So lovely, it feels so right

I want to hold you close / Soft breasts, beating heart

As I whisper in your ear / I want to f*cking tear you apart

Reply by Grasshopper on Thu 27 Oct 2011

In a word, yes but I've got an excellent reason to be sour.

ON the topic, I have made one stipulation and that is to reflect my love of skirts. Besides that, I'm quite aware I know approximately nothing about female fashion so she can make the decision. Hasn't failed yet.

Basically as I am seeink it, Ray, the problem is that you are not callink your girlfriend for five months. You see, the hot babies like to feel wanted. If you are not callink them on the phone for a while, it is like a way of saying "you are worst song, played on ugliest guitar"

Reply by HarshyetFair on Fri 28 Oct 2011

I am not sure I have a preference as I love variety and all depends on the situation. I do however love contrasts, so maybe to work may insist that my sub wears crotchless knickers under her suit to the office (as a way of constantly reminding her of her place even though she is at work). I also love a sub in delicate and elegant lace lingerie while she is handcuffed, blindfolded and gaged - so you have the contrast between the humiliation and helplessness of the gag and cuffs, with the elegance of the lingerie.

Reply by DeCoverley on Fri 28 Oct 2011

HarshyetFair wrote:
I am not sure I have a preference as I love variety and all depends on the situation. I do however love contrasts, so maybe to work may insist that my sub wears crotchless knickers under her suit to the office (as a way of constantly reminding her of her place even though she is at work). I also love a sub in delicate and elegant lace lingerie while she is handcuffed, blindfolded and gaged - so you have the contrast between the humiliation and helplessness of the gag and cuffs, with the elegance of the lingerie.

I'm with you ;-)

Reply by ToakReon on Fri 28 Oct 2011

misstressvsdog wrote:
So why is it,,,

no one i mean NO ONE has suggested

full country tweeds deerstalker and walking boot's,,

i mean it's like,,, it's gone out of fashion or somthing

What about scarlet riding jacket, jodphurs, gleaming riding boots, little "riding style" top hat, crop and a haughty smile?

OK I'm dom, but this look still "does the business" for me - it's just that I see it as a challenge .. LOL

*UPDATE* Model(s) for "how to" bondage photographs (and other bondage photographs) have now been found. Thank you to all who showed interest.