Informed Consent

News blog

YKIOK: Your Kink Is OK (22 Feb)
"No place in our society": Paul Goggins has died (8 Jan)
Protest against "Rape" Porn censorship law, London, 16 Dec '13 (21 Nov)
Submissive But Not Your Submissive (16 Sep)
More calls to criminalise possession of "rape" pornography (7 Jun)
more posts...

IC group on FetLife
- IC feed on FL
- UK events list

IC on Twitter

IC on Facebook

BDSM Rights
- Campaigns
- Organisations
- Other groups
- Documents

BDSM Flag
- Other symbols

Submissive But Not Your Submissive

About IC

© Informed Consent
1997-2014

Diet thoughts....

Posted by brawn_and_bunnies on Sun 17 Apr 2011 to brawn_and_bunnies

I live on a permanently high protein diet! This is kind of essential to my whole goal thing but I've been reading about the paleo diet and it does sound very interesting and possibly even worth a look....

Any diets you've followed with great success or failure?

Lets get physical!

Reply by ConsciousnessJunkie on Sun 17 Apr 2011

Diet is such a loaded word... The moment I go "on a diet" I suddenly feel like I'm being deprived and want to actually start eating the wallpaper because I'm so hungry.

I've found the best solution is just to eat well and eat intelligently. If you're eating rich foods, eat less of them. Try to eat well balanced meals. Cook from scratch - pre made foods are loaded with crap.

All else fails try something that we used to refer to (somewhat unkindly) at the gym I worked at as the "push and shake" diet. Push the plate away and shake your head! ;-) (Of course, it's just a bit of silly fun - no offence meant!)

Reply by pilsburyDB on Sun 17 Apr 2011

I use the term "diet" just to describe what I'm eating not as in "I'm on a diet" if that makes any sense at all?

Don't piss me off or I'm going dogging!

Reply by MizViolet on Tue 19 Apr 2011

brawn_and_bunnies wrote:
Diet thoughts....

I live on a permanently high protein diet! This is kind of essential to my whole goal thing but I've been reading about the paleo diet and it does sound very interesting and possibly even worth a look....

Any diets you've followed with great success or failure?

can I just suggest that it may not be a great idea for your kidneys to be permanently on a high protein diet.

Reply by pilsburyDB on Tue 19 Apr 2011

MizViolet wrote:
brawn_and_bunnies wrote:
Diet thoughts....

I live on a permanently high protein diet! This is kind of essential to my whole goal thing but I've been reading about the paleo diet and it does sound very interesting and possibly even worth a look....

Any diets you've followed with great success or failure?

can I just suggest that it may not be a great idea for your kidneys to be permanently on a high protein diet.

Thanks for your concern but no need to worry, I have twice yearly renal, liver and endocrine screens done to make sure I'm in reasonable nick ;)

Don't piss me off or I'm going dogging!

Reply by pilsburyDB on Tue 19 Apr 2011

MizViolet wrote:
brawn_and_bunnies wrote:
Diet thoughts....

I live on a permanently high protein diet! This is kind of essential to my whole goal thing but I've been reading about the paleo diet and it does sound very interesting and possibly even worth a look....

Any diets you've followed with great success or failure?

can I just suggest that it may not be a great idea for your kidneys to be permanently on a high protein diet.

Thanks for your concern but no need to worry, I have twice yearly renal, liver and endocrine screens done to make sure I'm in reasonable nick ;)

Don't piss me off or I'm going dogging!

Reply by Shypeachybottom on Thu 21 Apr 2011

Do Easter eggs count as protein? *she asks wistfully*

There's a somebody i'm longing to see, i hope that he turns out to be, someone to watch over me

i'm a little lamb who's lost in the wood, i know i could always be good, to one who'll watch over me (Ella Fitzgerald)

Reply by pilsburyDB on Thu 21 Apr 2011

Cream eggs might? They've got a yolk and everything lol

Don't piss me off or I'm going dogging!

Reply by Hooded_Claw on Tue 26 Apr 2011

Currently on a balanced diet. which is hard for me because in my old days I use to take diet suppliments. Whey protein, Amino acids and Creatine also green tea extract But I made the decision to eat meat/fish with complex carbs and high fibre and 5 portions of fruit and veg a day. It seems to be working, since I never worked harder in the gym in my life. Also water and rest. now the summer is here and I tend to eat less bulky foods and eat salads I hope I optain some form of definition in my bodyshape?

Reply by Kyuubi on Sun 1 May 2011

Hooded_Claw wrote:
Currently on a balanced diet. which is hard for me because in my old days I use to take diet suppliments. Whey protein, Amino acids and Creatine also green tea extract But I made the decision to eat meat/fish with complex carbs and high fibre and 5 portions of fruit and veg a day. It seems to be working, since I never worked harder in the gym in my life. Also water and rest. now the summer is here and I tend to eat less bulky foods and eat salads I hope I optain some form of definition in my bodyshape?

The funny thing is that I take a lot of those now in addition to a balanced diet! I think it's all about the how's and where's really.

Also little things like knowing your foods too. I love chicken but also change to turkey occasionally as it is a good sustitute with as much protein and less fat.

Shame I'm trying to put on really!

Reply by carlbigvern on Tue 3 May 2011

With high protein drink lots of water.....and it is lots...I have low complex carbs, mainly a little rice, lots of fruit and veg....and chicken and more chicken....

Then there's the the worl of clenbuterol and eph.....and shaky hands...

I cant get my pics tp down load on informed consent, but I have gone from 40 inch waist to 33 vascular and abs in 3 months.......trouble is the troursers wont fit over my thighs

Reply by pilsburyDB on Tue 3 May 2011

Eca stack is my life saver when I'm dieting hard, maybe a little tren too....

Don't piss me off or I'm going dogging!

Reply by carlbigvern on Tue 3 May 2011

Try stackers....buy avoid T5s they just eph at 5 x the price

Reply by carlbigvern on Thu 12 May 2011

Clenbuterol is a really good fat burning drug......but you will getthe shakes......but as ever avoid carbs and fats and exercise.......my pics on here are crap...but I may compete in July over 40's........where did my life go.....ooopss Ive just found it on here.....new love...damn sadist

Reply by pilsburyDB on Thu 12 May 2011

carlbigvern wrote:
Clenbuterol is a really good fat burning drug......but you will getthe shakes......but as ever avoid carbs and fats and exercise.......my pics on here are crap...but I may compete in July over 40's........where did my life go.....ooopss Ive just found it on here.....new love...damn sadist

Only thing with clen is it depletes your bodies taurine stores and if they drop too low your heart cells will be effected, adding taurine suppliment stops that though :)

Oh and the cramps are a bitch!

Don't piss me off or I'm going dogging!

Reply by Gentledom14 on Thu 12 May 2011

My view is that nearly all diets work, its just people not sticking to them thats the problem.

I find Finding out how many calories you need , eat as healthly as you can, and then split the food into as many meals/snacks as you can(Eating every two hours for me during the day), this making hunger pains less likely, followed by my recomended water intake works wonders for me.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”

Reply by carlbigvern on Thu 12 May 2011

I take taurine, the clem and eca stacka are good but this diet has been months I wont be ready to compete in June...but this was the first comp so a learning curve