Informed Consent

News blog

YKIOK: Your Kink Is OK (22 Feb)
"No place in our society": Paul Goggins has died (8 Jan)
Protest against "Rape" Porn censorship law, London, 16 Dec '13 (21 Nov)
Submissive But Not Your Submissive (16 Sep)
More calls to criminalise possession of "rape" pornography (7 Jun)
more posts...

IC group on FetLife
- IC feed on FL
- UK events list

IC on Twitter

IC on Facebook

BDSM Rights
- Campaigns
- Organisations
- Other groups
- Documents

BDSM Flag
- Other symbols

Submissive But Not Your Submissive

About IC

© Informed Consent
1997-2014

Getting vetted for the fem_sub_club

Posted by fem_sub_club on Sat 26 Feb 2011 to fem_sub_club's blog

This thread is for people wishing to go to the event. If you want to discuss the rights and wrongs of this kind of event, please start your own thread.

The Committee:

@Lush_london @Athor333 @MichaelCane @Ladyalys @Elle_of_a_cheek, Mike ST (no IC profile).

We're getting a lot of enquiries about how to get vouched /vetted for the 11th March. We'd like to have a club for Doms and subs genuinely interested in the M/f dynamic. We're not a commercial club, we'll not be allowing entry to people 'off the street', therefore we're asking those wishing to attend

Committee members will be at the following events if you want to meet, have a chat/ask questions and be added to the door list:

Putney munch Thurs 3rd March,

Antichrist  Fri 4th March,

Subversion Sat 5th March

LAM on Sun 6th March

Reading munch Thurs 10th March

Reply by longlost on Sat 26 Feb 2011

I didn't even realise this existed. I love the idea and how much you are trying to put those at ease about attending.

Bit far for me to come, and it is rare I am called submissive ;), but I would love to have a chat to someone, about it, at Subversion next week.

RD

It is not what you say or do but the way you say or do it

"Russian roulette is not the same without a gun and baby when its love, if it's not rough ,then it is not fun"

Reply by dominalush on Sat 26 Feb 2011

Is Lady Alys allowed to sit on the chairs at this one;-)

to give pain is my pleasure......

Reply by faeryboi on Sat 26 Feb 2011

Can i vet the committee?

Reply by NimueBanditQueen on Sat 26 Feb 2011

I will be at LAM (attending with friends) so I could meet someone then.

The NEW name for nimue_in_the_woods.

Reply by Lady_Alys on Sat 26 Feb 2011

dominalush wrote:
Is Lady Alys allowed to sit on the chairs at this one;-)

lol I think I'm on the door or behind the bar - so no ;-)

DoN't WaStE YoUR TiME On A MaN WhO Isn't WiLLiNG tO WasTe ThEiR tImE On You...

Reply by zilchtosee on Sun 27 Feb 2011

BengalPiratePrincess wrote:
I will be at LAM (attending with friends) so I could meet someone then.

Just ask one of the LAM organisers to point one of us out, not sure what time I am getting there but I will be there.

Reply by longlost on Sun 27 Feb 2011

lush_london wrote:
BengalPiratePrincess wrote:
I will be at LAM (attending with friends) so I could meet someone then.

Just ask one of the LAM organisers to point one of us out, not sure what time I am getting there but I will be there.

Thanks for the reply about who to speak to at Subversion!

It is not what you say or do but the way you say or do it

Reply by zilchtosee on Sun 27 Feb 2011

River_Deep wrote:
lush_london wrote:
BengalPiratePrincess wrote:
I will be at LAM (attending with friends) so I could meet someone then.

Just ask one of the LAM organisers to point one of us out, not sure what time I am getting there but I will be there.

Thanks for the reply about who to speak to at Subversion!

Oops sorry, I am planning on being at Subversion too, I think you know Caracal? Ask her to introduce us as she knows me. And Michael Cane is a DM at Subversion too so he will definitely be there.

Reply by Flangemuncher on Sun 27 Feb 2011

Can I be Vetted please...Muvva says I should see a Vet as I'm a sick little Pup.

Reply by zilchtosee on Sun 27 Feb 2011

Hanchi wrote:
Can I be Vetted please...Muvva says I should see a Vet as I'm a sick little Pup.

I have some pinking shears that will work just fine :-)

Reply by Lady_Alys on Mon 28 Feb 2011

american_girl wrote:
lush_london wrote:
River_Deep wrote:

Thanks for the reply about who to speak to at Subversion!

Oops sorry, I am planning on being at Subversion too, I think you know Caracal? Ask her to introduce us as she knows me. And Michael Cane is a DM at Subversion too so he will definitely be there.

I know both @lush_london and @MichaelCane too, so between @Caracal and me, we'll make sure you find one of them at Subversion!

I'm going to be there tooooooooooooo :-D

DoN't WaStE YoUR TiME On A MaN WhO Isn't WiLLiNG tO WasTe ThEiR tImE On You...

Reply by eloesa on Wed 2 Mar 2011

Hello

Can someone admit to knowing me please??

er....PLEASE??

:-D

elo x

They say, the best men are moulded out of faults; And, for the most, become much more the better for being a little bad.

Reply by golfmebackwards on Wed 2 Mar 2011

I know you,but im not a fem sub so i guess i dont count!:-)

I'm so glad that this has taken me so long,

Coz its the journey thats made me so strong.

Reply by janusxuk on Wed 2 Mar 2011

eloesa wrote:
Hello

Can someone admit to knowing me please??

er....PLEASE??

:-D

elo x

I do and a pleasure it is.

Watford Munch is on the 3rd Tuesday of every month.

Come to the edge. We might fall. Come to the edge. It's too high! COME TO THE EDGE! And they came, and he pushed, and they flew

Reply by eloesa on Wed 2 Mar 2011

Awwww...Thank you !

But are you on the 'committee'?

:-D

x

Reverend_Janus wrote:
eloesa wrote:
Hello

Can someone admit to knowing me please??

er....PLEASE??

:-D

elo x

I do and a pleasure it is.

They say, the best men are moulded out of faults; And, for the most, become much more the better for being a little bad.

Reply by fem_sub_club on Mon 7 Mar 2011

eloesa wrote:
Awwww...Thank you !

But are you on the 'committee'?

:-D

x

Reverend_Janus wrote:
eloesa wrote:
Hello

Can someone admit to knowing me please??

er....PLEASE??

:-D

elo x

I do and a pleasure it is.

If Rev Janus will vouch for your good behavour ;-) it's ok with us :-D please memo the profile to confirm.